Monday, August 11, 2008

Charismatic Charlie


If you know Charlie you're going to love his Senior Portraits! This is my last Senior Portrait session of the year so if you missed out...sorry. We had a great time, the lighting was perfect and most importantly I made Charlie and his mom happy with the shoot. Enjoy the pictures :D



This is what happens when I start singing to myself haha.

After our morning shoot we were both starving. Charlie took us out to the Pine Cone. It was amazing! And after 15 years of living in University Place I can't believe I'd never been before this.

Charlie, Katie, Britt, Deanne Gilmur I'm going to miss you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, your pictures are AMAZING!! I had no idea you were so talented!! Do you have a price list for different packages (like couples and portraits?) I can't believe how far you have progressed since high school. All I can say is, Wow.

Michael Rowley Photography said...

Thank you! yes, all the information can be found on my website: www.michael-rowley.com

and feel free to give me a call. my contact info can be found on my site as well. look forward to hearing from you!