Monday, May 19, 2008

Good lookin Friends!

I ordered my 24-70mm 2.8L Friday afternoon and it arrived the next day, Saturday April 12th with over night shipping. I really wanted it! For the next (and last two weeks of freshman year) I took portraits of some of my best friends. Here are a couple of my favorites. I want to thank all of my friends who were excited to help me build my portfolio!



Here's Kailey. This is probably my favorite location at this time. While training on my road bike I found a very old and rusted Mack water tanker. It was remarkably still in great shape....well, at least perfect for our photo shoot!




Hailey and I had an amazingly fun time by the railroads. The location isn't anything special but Hailey is super comfortable infront of the lens which made it easy to take excellent photographs! She even pulled out her climbing skills when needed to get just the right picture. Yes that include crawling on top of train cars! Thanks for a memorable morning by the tracks.


I also took pictures with Hailey and her room mates. "Hey Nicole, why don't you just sit this one out...." Nicole and Hailey, you two are out of control when you're around each other. Good thing we had Grace to try to balance it all out!














Jake. I hope the mission is going great, you're gonna do awesome! This shoot was really fun. We had a miniature hike to get to the abandoned shack on the top of the hill. It was a great location but the lighting just wasn't right....other wise I would have included more pictures.




My last morning in Provo I took pictures of my good friend Mirielle. I want to give a special thanks to Devin Graham! Devin inspired me to find this secret location where he has taken some fabulous photos. He is a student at Brigham Young University studying to be a Director of Photography.


This location is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to return when the sun can light up the inside, shining through the roof.




No comments: