Saturday, April 18, 2009

One Year!

One year ago I purchased my first lens (the wonderfully versatile 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM) and a Canon body! I made a very big step from a point and shoot to my first SLR setup. Prior to my camera's arrival I had only used a friend's 20D on two different weekends. All I had was a deep desire to make fabulous images. I'm no where close to what I want to be as a photographer but I'm working on it! I love relaxed moments that capture my clients showing their true personalities.

Along the way I have experienced moments of success and my fair share of short-comings. It's all brought me to where I am today and I am very thankful for that. More specifically ALL my amazing clients who rock! Seriously you have all made it possible for my dream to come true

Thank YOU!

And because I HAVE to have a few photos here are some personal favs from the year 2008 when I just began:

No comments: