Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BYU SWIM & DIVE - Behind the Scenes

Monday night was great. Intense. My friend Devin Graham of Greenlight Films has been working on a commercial for the 2009 season of the BYU Swim and Dive Team. Let me tell you first hand that it is going to rock! All I've seen is a quick preview from the underwater filming and the day-of that I shot at. I promise you, you haven't seen anything like this.

Devin Graham and his team use the RED ONE digital camera. One word: AMAZING. I was overly impressed with the quality. The video has a magical look and feel, akin to what the Canon EOS 5D mkII offers in photography, for those familiar with SLR's.

The behind the scenes photos I took were so cool I had to make a post just about them. The real photographs are that much better. I can't wait to post them! ps, no I don't think I'm changing my logo...I just wanted a more simple design for these.

As you can see Devin does some pretty serious work. But he also likes to make sure everyone is having a good time!

The viewing tunnel beneath the pool was the perfect place for the interviews. Nice job Greenlight films!

Apparently Pledge is the way the best way to keep the track squeaky clean....minus the squeaks.

No comments: