Friday, March 6, 2009

A day in the city

Yesterday was a 12 hour work day and I loved it! I was on assignment with The News Tribune staff photographer Peter Haley. He was shooting for the Business Section and the articles are in todays paper.

While Downtown I drove by the Urban Grace Church where I will be photographing a future bride's wedding in April. You will see how gorgeous she is when I take her bridals soon!


Then I shot the Curtis game in the state playoffs last night. I will be at the Tacoma Dome today for their 3:30 game and may stick around for the semi's. Just depends on what I'm feeling. Keep checking back on the blog there will be some awesome portraits later this month!


Peter Haley walks by and photographs this building with a wide-angle lens. He is working on a story about "Pointy Buildings" in Tacoma. Above Obi Manteufel walks his dog Ophelia. Ophelia was startled when Peter walked by to take the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;) Isn't the church beautiful?

-Future Bride