Thursday, November 27, 2008

saying thanks with 50% off

Of course first I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it's amazing and have fun with your families.

I need to give thanks where thanks are due: to my clients :D This last year has been absolutely great! I have loved working with all my clients and I will never forget the experiences we share! I couldn't have made it here without all of YOU! Today I am offering a Family Portrait Session or Portrait Session for 50% off. That's a $175 value regular price! This comes with a $50 print credit and digital-negatives are always available on DVD. If you've been itching for new family photographs or want some stylish portraits simply be the first to leave a comment on this post telling me you want it! and it's yours.

Thanks for all the support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about this weekend michael -- i will make it up to ya.